This is a beautiful couture Spring 2013 Oscar de la Renta dress. The dress has a silk underlay, with a delicate silk overlay adorned with stunning flower applique and pearl beading throughout. (You have to see it to appreciate it–ask me for more up close pictures.) The dress is truly unique. It is romantic, soft, beautiful, and elegant. The scoop neck top is very flattering, and the shape elongates. This is the dress for the bride who loves a trumpet/mermaid shape, but prefers a more classic neckline to strapless (trust me, this is the way to go!). I love this dress. I felt so beautiful in it. It was the first dress I tried on, and knew it was the one for me.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I only brought up the hem. I am 5'6" and wore 4.5" heels--so this dress can be worn by anyone under 5'11." The signature ODLR corset came with this dress, but I had it removed as it was purely aesthetic. The corset can be easily added back in, and I will include it.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Boatneck
- Style: Applique, Classic, Floral
- Preservation Method: This dress is still like new, as I only wore it for the ceremony and dinner. I switched dresses before dancing began. I am having this dress cleaned and preserved at jscheer (the preferred cleaner by ODLR). The dress will be delivered in pristine condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.