This dress was the last one I tried on. It wasn’t hanging on a rack with all the other dresses in the bridal shop but was placed off to the side, as if they were looking for a place for it. My mom asked me to try it on and I didn’t like how it looked and was not interested. Just to make her happy I took it in with all the other dresses but made sure to try it on last, in hopes of finding “THE ONE” before getting to this particular dress. All the other dresses looked like crap on me. I went to try this dress on and low and behold it was “THE ONE”. It’s simple yet elegant, flattering and I love the little jacket that came with it.
- Alterations: This dress was a perfect fit for me so the only alterations I had done were a hem and bussel!
- Preservation Method: none
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Fayetteville, GA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.