Crystal and pearl beading around the sweetheart neckline continues all the way down the corset back! This dress was light as air and I danced all night in it. I had 3 bustle hooks put in for ease of movement and removed the extra embellishment originally on the dress (not pictured). I wore this with an inexpensive mermaid petticoat. You will not need a bra as it is double lined and I felt secure even with DD’s! There is a bit of dirt on the underside of the dress from walking around the venue, otherwise it is pristine. The fabric is very travel friendly as well. This was my second bridal look and would look smashing with colorful pumps peeking out! Photographs beautifully and is easy to move in. I have perfectly matching accessories if you are interested.
- Alterations: I shortened the front by an inch, had 3 bustle hooks placed, and removed the extra embellishment on the side of the dress. It was very awkwardly placed and took away from the beading.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a plastic garment bag in a smoke-free and pet free home. You will need to have the dress dry cleaned just before your ceremony.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.