This dress is absolutely beautiful! I loved it the moment that I put it on. I bought this dress at the Priscilla of Boston store in Ardmore, PA. It is very flattering and not too large of a dress that you can’t move around in it. It has specific buttons in the back to hook your train once you are ready to go to the reception.
The detailing is is very delicate and beautiful, but not overwhelming. It also has a long line of buttons on the back. Very classy dress. I received an abundant amount of compliments on it at the wedding and later when people would view my wedding photos. Even my photographer said “I love that dress!” He is a well known photographer in the area and he said he doesn’t usually say that!
I took a lot of pictures so that you can see as much detail as possible of the dress – but the pictures do not do the dress justice!
If you live in the Philadelphia Area, you can pick up the dress.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: There was a very small tear in the dress after the wedding but it was fixed by a professional. You cannot see it unless you are specifically looking for it (see attached photo).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was immediately dry cleaned and stored in a preservation box, and kept in a closet at my house. You can keep the box for storage and the dress will be mailed in it to keep it safe.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.