My gown was bought at A Day to Remember Bridal Boutique on Main St in Concord NH. We got married at the Marriott Hotel, also in Concord. Our wedding was somewhat of a “shotgun” wedding, and so I was unable to spend time tracking down the gown I really wanted. However, this dress is very beautiful and I did feel like a princess in it! There is gorgeous beading on the bodice and the train. It has thin straps and a low back, which I love. I hope someone else will find it beautiful and enjoy it on her special day! Please email me at nessakd88 @ yahoo . com for more information. I will accept Paypal payment if I mail the gown or cash if you pick up the dress in person
- Alterations: 'This waist was cinched a bit and pads were added to the top, in order to avoid wearing a bra. Also, the dress was shortened. I am 5'3"and wore 2 inch heels. So this is great for a shorter bride with heels or a 5'6" or 5'5" bride with flats.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in the zippered bag it came in, in the back of my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lynchburg, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.