In searching for the perfect wedding dress, I was able to find the absolute best dress from this site! And now I want someone to be able to use this fantastic dress to help make their day just as perfect as it can be!
- Alterations: I have added lace overlay (purchased from Jo-Ann Fabrics) to the top of the dress. From what I can tell, it can be removed as long as you plan to wear a belt around the waist. I made my own sash/belt that includes flowers from my husband's grandmothers lace (as seen in the pictures). So, I will not be including the belt in the sale. Although, there is another sash that has plenty of material left for you to create your very own sash out of the same material as the current dress. This sash is NOT a complete sash that you could wear as-is. You would need to have it cut down/resewn. And one of my most favorite things about the dress - it has pockets!! These were already built into the dress, but a great spot for lipstick and a good conversation piece too. :)
- Preservation Method: Prior to my wedding, I had the dress fully cleaned, post wedding it was fully cleaned again. So, it is all ready to go!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.