I am selling my Mori Lee 4524 wedding gown for $650 OBO. Brand new with tags– it’s actually never left my house! I’m a size 6-8 and the dress tag say 12 (never been altered) but can be taken down to a size 6 without compromising the integrity of the dress. I love this gown but we decided to do a destination wedding after I had bought the dress. My loss is your gain! I am asking $650, but please shoot me an e-mail with an offer. THANK YOU AND HAPPY HUNTING!
Neckline: Sweetheart Silhouette: Ball Gown
Color: Cool White
Height With Heels: 5’11″
Special additions: Corset Back
- Alterations: I had a corset back put in the dress so the fit can be adjusted without alterations day of! The dress is selling new for 550 and the corset cost me 150.
- Preservation Method: This dress was pinned along the bottom to be altered but never was. There was no cleaning done and the dress has been stored in a dress bag with a plastic liner, stored in my hallway closet.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.