A classic ivory color strapless gown with a contemporary style. A-line silhouette with horizontal bands of scalloped alencon lace from bust to hem. Fabric buttons down the back. Chapel length train with one point bustle. Purchased from Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City and only worn once. This would be beautiful and appropriate for a day or evening wedding.
- Alterations: The dress was altered to between a size 4 and 6 and one layer of crinoline was taken out so the dress is extremely light and comfortable.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved and still in the preservation box. Also included: matching Judd Waddell elbow length veil with scalloped alencon lace edge. Professionally cleaned and preserved along with the dress. Retail price was $595.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.