I was shopping last minute (of course) at a boutique in San Diego and found this gorgeous chantilly lace dress that fit me OFF THE RACK! Talk about mean to be! :) I bought the sample (so pristine it didn’t even need a spot clean!) and used it in my wedding!
The dress is paloma blanca. It is an absolutely gorgeous lace on top of an off white/ champagne fabric that really makes the details in the lace stand out. But the lace detailing is still dense enough that the dress looks white from far away. It’s strapless with a pleated chest, sweatheart neckline, ribbon and bow at the natural waist. The skirt is fit and flare to just about mid hips. It felt like a normal dress to walk around or sit in or dance in. The skirt doesn’t have a lot off toole or anything to make it huge (just 2 layers of filler as far as I can tell) and it has a sweep train.
Check our their site for real close up views at:
- Alterations: None The wriststrap to be replaced.
- Preservation Method: We got married at the end of October '13 in PA and dry cleaned it for sale November '13. It is sitting in its garment bag and ready to be loved all over again!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.