Rustic, garden – style wedding… LOVED my dress. I’m not much of a girly-girl, and to be honest, I wasn’t really even that excited about picking out a wedding dress. The minute I put it on though, I knew it was the dress I wanted to get married in. I loved how it fit through the waist, and the keyhole back was my favorite thing about it. If you’re looking for a classic and elegant gown, and aren’t really into the puffy, huge dresses, THIS IS THE DRESS FOR YOU. It’s a beautiful champagne Chantilly lace with a sweetheart neckline, cap sleeves, keyhole back and modified a-line skirt with ribbon detail at waistline
- Alterations: Slightly altered from a size 10. I'm 5'5" and wore 2.5-3in heels and the gown came just down to the floor. The fabric is a very delicate lace, so there might be some very small pulls towards the bottom of the dress, but I looked it over after it was cleaned and the very few pulls are almost unnoticeable.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and pressed after the wedding. Stored in a gown cover, in a cool closet and not exposed to any sunlight.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wheaton, IL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.