The dress was purchased at a local bridal shop. It is ivory, with a sweetheart neckline. The dress has a lace top and was hand beaded on the top and down the side by the owner of the shop. Besides being elegant, the dress was comfortable and very easy to wear.
- Alterations: The dress was altered by a professional seamstress that specializes in altering wedding dresses. It has an american bustle, the taffeta and horsehair under the dress was hemmed and the bodice was altered to fit by bringing the 'front to back'.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and preserved less than a week after the wedding by the Wedding Gown Preservation company in New York. It is preserved in a window box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.