I bought this dress in Fall of 2013 from a local bridal shop and wore it for our wedding photos and ceremony on January 18th. During the reception I switched to another dress (all sequins!) and stored this dress. It’s a beautiful, classic gown. The sweetheart top is incredibly flattering and the your waist will look TINY. There are covered buttons that run the entire length of the dress with a hidden zipper. Very pretty detail. The silk is SO luxurious and decadent. You will love this dress!
The dress looks amazing with a jeweled belt or sash. (none included) I loved it plain with a blinged-out necklace. I also have a fur if you’re planning a winter wedding that I will include. It’s slightly more off-white than the dress, which is ivory. They have the same warmth and look perfect together. The fur is vintage 1960′s rabbit that I got on Etsy for $75.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34C
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: I bought this dress in a size 10 and had it altered to fit me. I'm typically a 4 in dresses. 34D / 27" / 36". I wore heels making me 5' 10" and the dress was hemmed to that height. I also have 34D cups that you can stitch or place into the dress. I decided not to use them but I will include them in the sale.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Preservation Method: Since I only wore this dress for a few hours it is in VERY GOOD condition. I had it professionally dry cleaned to remove the bit of dirt from the hem. It looks as good as new! We just got married a few weeks ago so this dress is hanging in my closet in a nice garment bag. We have a smoke and pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.