Shades of Ivory
Diamond White lace over Light Gold
No Waist/Princess Seams
Form fitted satin bodice in Light Gold with a Diamond White lace overlay. Lace features hand sewn seed pearl, sequin and Swarovski Crystal detail. The sleeves are unlined lace, dipping into a low V ending just below the bust line. The unlined lace back is also a deep cut V, ending at the small of the back. There is a beautiful pearl & crystal detail where the lace is gathered just below the neckline. The train is beautiful fanned out, but is easily bustled (included) or fastened to your fingers to hold. This dress is absolutely breathtaking, a definite showstopper, and will show off an hourglass figure beautifully! Worn once for 3 hours. This dress is a STEAL at the reduced price.
Bought the dress and it was to short with my shoes
- Alterations: Cups were sewn into the bust for added support and very minimal padding. The sleeves were taken in a very small bit at the top rather than hem the dress, but length allows for a 5'8" bride wearing 1.5 inch heels. The satin underlay portion was actually let out about an inch on either side, so the dress will fit slightly larger than the tag size indicates, but not by much.
- Preservation Method: This gown was professionally cleaned, repaired and replaced several crystals and seed pearls that were loose or lost. Preserved by Wedding Gown Preservation Co. with a 100 year guarantee. Has been removed from box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Defuniak Springs, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.