Paloma Blanca’s 4208 is the perfect combination of feminine and sexy. A sheer bodice with exposed boning is accented with re-embroidered ribbon lace and pearl and crystal beading. A black ribbon sash has been placed at the natural waist and is removable/changeable. The ruffled skirt ends in a sweep train.
EBI inspected and certified to be in excellent condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit encorebridal.com
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32C
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: n/a
- Height with Shoes: 5'6"
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Has been EBI inspected and certified to be in excellent condition. Gently worn. 2 bustle ties will need to be replaced. Given the amount of beading on the bodice, there is likely loose or missing beading, though not readily noticeable.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.