When I first started shopping for a wedding dress I had a completely different idea in mind. I tried on so many dresses that were flowy and loose but they just weren’t looking good on me. I finally laid eyes on the Paloma Blanca 4202 and knew I had to try it on. As soon as I stepped into the dress and it zipped up, fitting me perfectly, I knew it was the one. It hugged my body perfectly and made me look slim and elegant. I loved how the top was very simple with rouging and then there was a beautiful surprise at the bottom – tons of soft large flowers that really created a dramatic effect. I loved how the small train trailed behind me down the aisle at my wedding and the beautiful buttons going all the way down my back (buttons covered the back zipper). Overall, I absolutely loved my dress and hope that some other bride feels just as beautiful and as wonderful as I did on my wedding day.
Willing to negotiate on price for the right buyer!
- Alterations: There were no alterations made to this dress making it a great deal. The dress was not taken in or hemmed at all. I am 5'9 and 145 pounds and this dress zipped up without a problem and stayed in place all night long on my wedding day. There were breast cups added so that I could better fill out the top of the dress but they can easily be removed. There was a simple bustle added to the back of the dress to allow for dancing during the ceremony
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally dry cleaned twice to ensure that there were no strains left behind. One of the flowers on the bottom of the dress was reattached because one of my wedding guests stepped on the dress during dancing and it became loose. The dress is currently sealed in a box so that it does not age and does not get damaged by any elements.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Bethlehem, PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.