Gorgeous Paloma Blanca 4202 ruched trumpet dress. I wore this for my beach wedding in October 2013. I had the dress altered to be detachable, and I only wore the bottom portion of the dress for one hour. The alterations make it perfect for any venue, rather than buying a second dress you can just take the bottom portion off and its an amazing cocktail dress, comfortable for dancing.
- Alterations: detachable at the bottom of the drop waist, where the flowers meet the ruching. Attaches with clips and snaps all the way around. May be altered back to original. 2 sets of cups sewn in (I'm a 34A), may be removed. Taken in slightly around the waist. Original length. For reference I am 5'4, 135lbs, 34A.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned, amazing condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: white plains, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.