I bought this dress from an upscale consignment shop, but decided to wear another for my wedding. It was only worn once by the previous owner, and is in excellent shape! It has a corset top and separate skirt, so its highly adjustable, and could easily go from a size 2 to at least an 8. It does have a tiny ghost of a stain on the edge of one of the tails, smaller than a tic tac and so light I could hardly get it to show in a photograph, but I’m fairly sure it would come out with a proper cleaning.
- Alterations: There have been several sets of snaps added to the skirt to make it much more adjustable, and it has been hemmed rather short. I am 5'4", and found it just long enough when wearing flats, but it could be let down more for someone a bit taller.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: 14 Shoreline Drive NW, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.