I absolutely fell in love with this dress the moment I put it on. I received so many compliments from everyone about how amazing the dress (and me!) looked. I even had guests tell me that they wanted to wear the same dress for their weddings, but sadly they are not the same size! It was extremely comfortable and the fabric breathed quite well (My wedding took place in the Okanagan in the middle of summer and I couldn’t have been more comfortable) I had no issues with the dress falling down. Everything stayed perfectly in place through dancing and pictures. If you are looking for a modern take on a traditional wedding dress, this is the one.
- Alterations: Alterations: I am 4'11" and wore 5" heals, so the dress has been hemmed to 5'4". Cups were also sewn into the bodice to aid in fit and comfort. No other alterations were made. My measurements are 36" 26" 36".
- Preservation Method: Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned after the wedding and has been stored in its fabric travel bag since that time.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.