I wore this wedding gown for my wedding in October 2012. I purchased it from Serendipity Bridal in Austin, TX. The designer is Paloma Blanca and the dress is solid Chantilly lace. It has an open back with a 3 button closure at the neck. It is in like-new condition with a small tear (less than one inch) in the lace at the hem. The dress will come with the original sash and the original brooch. The dress is stunning!
- Alterations: I had the dress professionally altered at the hem to be worn with my cowboy boots. I am 5'6 and the boots have a 1.5-2 inch heel. The seamstress also added a french bustle to the inside of the dress for an easy one step process that will make dancing and visiting with guests much easier!
- Preservation Method: It has been cleaned, and kept in the original purchased garment bag hanging in a closet of a smoke free, pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.