This dress was purchased at Mockingbird Bridal in Dallas. Our wedding was march of 2012 and was a short ceremony and reception. The dress was worn for only a short period of time. It has been hanging in a protective bag in my closet since the night of the wedding and is in mint condition. No spills, stains, tears, or rips at all.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in around the waist and bust to a bout a size 0-2. The hip area is about a size 4. The hem was left alone. I am 5'7 and wore about a 1 in heel. Included with the dress are a champagne sash that I wore around my waist tied in a bow for the ceremony and a belt that I wore for the reception. I paid about $300 for the two of them.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in a protective bag since the night of the wedding. There was not any need to dry clean as it did not get dirty. I have more pictures that I an send if you are interested, just email me.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.