This is a beautiful Paloma Blanca Classic Collection style 4104 dress. it was my full day gown worn for ceremony and reception. I instantly fell in love with the simple and classic design. I was a size 4 at the time of the wedding and the 8 fit perfect with no alterations, I wore a full bustier and everything stayed perfectly in place (I am a 34DD). I have gone back and forth between keeping this dress for my daughter (who is now 6 months old) and honestly we just need the money now. I am keeping the beaded sash as a memento, but the belt can easily be fitted with a different colored or beaded belt or even worn without. Since this is a Classic Collection dress it can be purchased new, usually starting at $1800-2000 before alterations, tax, and shipping. The Paloma Blanca website lists this dress in cream or natural colored. I was sure mine is Ivory, but I would say it’s probably the cream. It is a beautiful color. The dress does have a small chapel length train and pockets which I loved!
- Alterations: No alterations were made to the size of the dress. I am 5'4" so the dress was hemmed to accommodate my height with 2.5 inch heels which I wore for the wedding. It was perfect. A very simple tie system bustle was added and most of them ripped out by the end of the night. If I could do it again I would have chosen a french bustle, I was not happy with how simply the knots broke. But I enjoyed every minute of wearing this gown.
- Preservation Method: The dress sat hanging in my closet until I had it cleaned and boxed this year. It will definitely need a new bustle and any alterations to the fit for someone smaller or shorter. Otherwise, it was only used for the day of and has been stored since my wedding in 2011.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Thornton, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.