Beautiful dress! Rouched bodice with an asymmetrical cut leading to the skirt. Zip up back with a beautiful train. Looks amazing with a belt which can be purchased for an additional $300 ($500 value). Hugs the body in all the right places, very flattering!
- Alterations: The waist and rib cage were slightly altered in but everything else fit my body. I had a bustle put in, one of the strings fell out so you would need to have one added. With shoes, I was 5'10 and the dress was the perfect length. There are some dirt stains at the bottom of the dress, so this would be best for someone who would need to have a little taken off the bottom length.
- Preservation Method: I had this professionally dry cleaned after my wedding. The steaming process added some texture to the skirt part but it still looks great. You will probably want to have the dress professionally steamed to get some crease marks out of the skirt. I have had this dress laying on a bed in my guest room untouched.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Fayetteville, AR
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.