Dress was bought at Accent Bridal and Tux in Wichita, KS. I love the ivory color and flattering bodice. There is one row sparkly rhinestones lining the bodice for just a sprinkle of sparkle. I also love the soft, flowy look. The dress is slightly shapely yet very soft and feminine. I wore it at my outside wedding and reception. Heck, I’ll even throw in a soft, fabric flower handmade bouquet if you want it.
- Alterations: The bodice was taken in just barely, and a bustle was added. There are a few dirt stains on the very bottom of the dress from walking, mainly on the train.
- Preservation Method: Not cleaned or preserved, but has been hanging safely in a clean, smoke free closet since October.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.