I love this dress so much. I bought it from Allegria Bridal in Belmont, MA a year ago. I wore it to both the ceremony and the reception. It has lace on the top and the bottom, has ruching on the body, and is straight organza in the skirt. I love the lace, and I love that it’s not strapless (more flattering). I felt like a princess all day. Once I had this dress I started getting extra excited for my big day. I think you will feel beautiful in this dress.
- Alterations: The dress fit me quite well right off the rack. I had the shoulder lace brought in a tiny bit, had built in cups put in it, and added a bustle. I did not have it shortened but would recommend you shorten it. I am 5'9" and wore 3 inch heels. The bottom lace got worn out from the wedding, so that part will get cut off when you shorten it.
- Preservation Method: I was just married and so haven't cleaned/preserved it. I will do that before I ship it to you. Let me know if you have any questions or want me to email any more pictures to you.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.