This is a never worn SAMPLE gown, authentic Priscilla of Boston 4023. It has only been tried on, I did not wear it to my wedding and it was not previously owned.
This gown is simply stunning and will take everyone’s breath away! It is Alencon lace with all over beading, strapless, trumpet shape with a chapel length train.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this gown I simply chose to wear another one due to our venue changing.
This gown retails for $8900!!! I felt what I paid was fair given the fabric and workmanship, and you should take advantage of this amazing deal at an even lower price!
The price above INCLUDES shipping to anywhere in the US with full insurance coverage.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'8 approx. maybe 5'9
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. This dress does have small cups in it, however they are a bit pointy and mis-shaped and will most likely need to be altered. Please note.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Sample
- Preservation Method: This gown was professionally cleaned when I purchased it was only tried on once more for these photos. It is up to you whether you will want to clean it again. It will need to be pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Londonderry, NH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.