This dress made me feel like I was floating on air! I wanted something soft and easy to move in. The material is like butter and I felt virtually weightless in it. Flattering fit.
I want another bride to feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. This is an expensive investment and something I would have loved to have purchased at a discounted price, so I hope another bride can take advantage of the opportunity.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 31
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The dress has been hemmed, and taken in around waist and bust. One cap sleeve had to be fixed after the wedding due to a small tear in the netting. The sleeve is completely repaired with no visible difference and all stones are intact. Due to that alteration, the armhole opening on that sleeve is now slightly smaller, but can easily be modified (or may be required anyway if your arms are smaller than mine!).
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Bohemian, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professional dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.