By the time I got to the fifth bridal boutique, Bridal Reflections in Massapequea, NY, I had almost given up hope of finding a dress without any glitter or sparkles, but one that made me feel amazing. Then, I saw another bride-to-be try on the Paloma Blanca 4006 gown. It was exactly what I was looking for! I immediately tried it on after her. I was amazed at how slimming the bodice felt and how elegant the gown is. The gown is a beautiful ivory color. There is elastic inside the gown that goes around the waist, and some boning, both so that the gown doesn’t fall. The gown has gorgeous rouching down the bodice, a small, but significant train, a sweetheart neckline, and pockets! Both me and the woman who tried on the gown before me walked out of the store purchasing the Paloma gown!
Please note that the matching veil is available for sale. Just contact me and we can discuss a price!
Also, please note that the 100% of the money received for this gown will go directly to the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation, a charity that helps people with brittle bone disease, like my nephew, Cooper. That shouldn’t influence your gown purchasing decision, but I thought you might like to know!
- Alterations: For the bustle, we designed a French Bustle (meaning the bustle goes under, so the train simply disappears) using buttons. I added cups for the chest, which can be easily removed. We did some hemming for my height (5'4" with 3" heels), and some tightening around the bodice so I wasn't lifting up the strapless gown all night.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been simply stored in a garment bag that has been in a guest room closet of my smoke-free house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Oceanside, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.