A built-in petticoat is the foundation for the skirt on this feminine gown. Over this foundation lies a layer of silk organza, and 12 layers of tulle. Appliques of Alencon lace decorate the outer most layer of the skirt. The full lace strapless and pleated bodice is accented with vintage beading and embroidery at the empire waistline. The low back and fabric covered buttons only enhance the romanticism of this dress. Looking straight out of a dream, this gown will complete your wedding day fantasy.
EBI inspected and certified to be in excellent condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35"
- Waist: 27.5"
- Hips: 39"
- Height with Shoes: 5'10"
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Floral, Vintage
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Has been cleaned. There is very slight remaining dust at the hem and some of the buttons need tightening.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.