I purchased this dress for our wedding from CC’s Boutique in St. Petersburg, Florida. It was worn during the ceremony and reception. It is a ball gown length with no train. I have the veil as well. The top is a tank style with a corset style back. The back has satin flowers at the base of the corset. It looks stunning! The bottom has a satin layer over many layers of toile. I wore a crinoline under the dress for fullness. The dress is Ivory with pale peach details in the satin.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 4. I am 5'3" and I wore a 2.5" heel. The toile was altered to my height. Cups were sewn into the top so that a bra was not needed. No other alterations were done.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and stored in the original plastic hanging case all these years in a closet in the home. It will need to be cleaned again and fluffed up. There is no damage and no stains. I don't have children so I thought it was time to let someone else enjoy this dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lutz, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.