Paloma Blanca 3861
Condition: Worn once
Color: Pale Blush Pink
Label Size: 12
Street Size: 2
Height w/shoes: 6’0″
Neckline: Sweetheart (with straps)
Waistline: Slight drop-waist
Dress Length: Floor length
This beautiful pale-blush colored organza Paloma Blanca gown has been worn once during a civil ceremony at a courthouse. The skirt is flowing with a chapel train, and the bodice has detailed ivory AlenĂ§on lace. The A-line skirt accentuates the waist; it is light and very comfortable and easy to wear. The back closure is a fabric-hidden zipper (no buttons). The style number was written in black pen on the inside of the bodice and not visible from the outside. Some of the writing was removed during the alterations process. An over-bustle has already been placed.
- Alterations: This dress is a label size 12 but it was altered down to a street size 2 (34-27-36). The length has not been altered at all.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a climate-controlled, pet-free, smoke-free home, in a roomy cloth garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.