I’m selling my Paloma Blanca 3860 dress that I recently wore in my November 2011 wedding. The dress was purchased as a size 12 but was altered to fit my frame, closer to a dress size 10, street size 6-8, and roughly 5’4″ height. There were a few alterations made to the dress, see below.
I was absolutely in love with my dress and I want someone else to love it too. I want to assist a bride in finding this dress at a better price for her own budget. I’m asking $700 or best offer.
Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is being stored in it’s garment bag. I haven’t spent the money to preserve it in the hopes that I will sell it rather quickly.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: Cups added; removed boning at ribs (would suggest having that put back in for better fit); added a single halter strap which could easily be removed, two small lace appliques were added to the back to assist with the bustle, again, easily removable. The biggest alteration, though was I had the dress customized to be slightly more fit-and-flare rather than a-line.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: N/A
- Terms of Sale: Final Sale; buyer can see the dress in person if applicable
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Continental US
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal; Cash
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.