This gown was perfect – it has a sexy trumpet style, but classic, feminine lace details. I wanted some lace on my dress but felt like I was trying on tablecloths in the all lace dresses. Went perfectly with satin bridesmaid dresses for my black tie wedding. I love the low back and the quality of the lace. Lazaro is amazing! I am only posting pictures of my specific dress, you can google Lazaro 3859 for the stock model pictures
- Alterations: Originally went straight across the bust, but had modified to a slight sweetheart as pictured. The night before my wedding I tore a tiny bit of the lace on the train and fixed it myself with the hotel sewing kit. Nobody noticed and you can't see it in any pictures. Would be happy to take close-up pictures. I had the dress let out 2 inches. The lace did not touch on the sides as it originally did, but the overlays were preserved and you can't tell at all and no additional lace was needed (see close up picture). The lace around the bottom is also an overlay for easy hemming and alterations. I would not buy this dress if you wear larger than a street size 2 (banana republic, theory, etc.) Will fit up to 5'10 in shoes. Welcome to try it on in the NY or Philadelphia areas
- Preservation Method: No staining on dress or belt at all. Dress was cleaned and steamed after my wedding 2 years ago. Untouched since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.