The dress was bought at Leesburg Bridal in Leesburg, VIrginia. I was immediately drawn to the trumpet fit and loved the simple, clean lines. I worked hard to lose 80 lbs. in the two years prior to my wedding and was excited to show off my new figure in this curve hugging dress. I loved how the skirt flared out from the hips down but wasn’t so big that I was unable or uncomfortable dancing. You better believe I cut a rug on the dance floor. I also have the train to the dress but did not end up wearing it. Not wearing the train was a last minute decision I made while getting ready to walk down the aisle. I was just feeling a more relaxed and simplistic look but I do love the train regardless.I
- Alterations: No alterations were made. The hem of the skirt was taken up just a smidge. I had bra cups sewn into the bodice so I wouldn't have to worry about wearing a strapless underneath. While I was getting ready the day of my wedding, the zipper broke causing me to have to be sewn into my dress. Therefore, a new zipper will need to be put in which I have factored into the reduced price. I'm more than willing to forward along other pics as requested.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress dry-cleaned the week after the wedding. There was some dirt on the under part of the skirt after running around in it all day, dancing all night and after partying at a local bar but the dry cleaners were able to get that out. It has been in a large box in my closet since I received it back from the dry cleaners in late October 2011.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Sterling, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.