Bought at Woodward and Lothrop flagship store in Washington DC and worn just once. It was the only dress which caught my eye and could be ordered in a petite size at the time. it’s comfortable and cool ( wore it on a dog day in August) And it’s a classic ball gown with a modified crinoline petticoat, off the shoulder elbow length sleeves. Made of lightweight Faille taffeta with daffodil appliques on the bodice and chapel length train.
- Alterations: Was altered to approximately a size 5 and has bra pad inserts. Has a tiny stain ( less than 3 cm) on hem of skirt
- Preservation Method: Stored in my closet and will need a dry cleaning to remove dust marks from hem.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.