Having a black tie wedding of 250 people and finding the perfect dress took months. I wanted something elegant, sexy and most of all shocking to my husband and guests. I am 5’2 and 107 lbs. Authentic Lazaro Wedding gown, style #3604, worn once in 2010. Professionally cleaned and boxed.
Size 8, color white
34 in bust
33 in hips
31 in waist
48.5 in from top of bust to floor (I am 5’2 and wore 3 in heels
69 in train
- Alterations: B sizes bra cups sewn in. Had a sweet heart neck line dip a bit down. I had the train made detachable under the bow in the back so that during the reception it was just a floor length dress with no bustling. Held with 4 hooks under the bow.
- Preservation Method: The dress was boxed by my parents while I was on my honeymoon and just taken out today.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: BETHESDA, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.