This dress was worn in 2009 and has been kept in good condition since it’s debut. This dress was purchased in Costa Mesa at the Romona Keveza store. The moment I saw the dress, I was in love. Everything about it worked: the ivory color, strapless cut, mermaid style, and the long train. It was everything I could’ve asked for. I’m selling the dress because I just moved to a smaller apartment and I don’t have the space to keep it anymore. Plus, why shouldn’t someone else get a chance to wear it?
- Alterations: The dress is a size 6, but has been altered to fit a 5"4 height and 110-115 lbs. Fits a true Size 0-2
- Preservation Method: Before putting the dress back into its garment bag, I had it dry cleaned and tucked away for safe keeping. Everything, including buttons and zipper are in tact and good condition. There are no tears (Surprising since I danced all night in it).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.