Beautiful Oscar de la Renta white silk organza dress with Lily of the Valley Guipure lace embroidery. It’s a stand-out dress that is sure to wow! Can be worn in a hotel, on a beach, at a country club – you name it! The back of the dress is flawless with a semi-sheer, embroidered organza that covers the entire back/shoulder. Fit is extremely flattering – makes the waist look tiny. It’s also very comfortable to wear all night and sit in for dinner. Dress has a short train with bustle (bustled and unbustled shown in photos). Can wear with included belt or belt of your choice – it is not attached to dress.
Dress is from Oscar de la Renta’s spring 2012 collection (runway model pictured with green accessories).
Original, never-been-worn, Oscar de la Renta white cumberbund belt included (tags on it) – came with dress.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Hidden shoulder straps added for further bust support. Dress ordered in larger size and taken in completely for a custom fit. There is room to work with from original alterations. Additional snaps were added to the sheer part of the organza on the back to prevent opening.
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Beach
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Gown has been professionally dry cleaned by wedding gown dry clean specialist.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.