I live in Virginia but purchased this gown from the Neiman Marcus Bridal Boutique in Dallas, Texas.
I had met Mr. De La Renta once and just fell in love with him and his gowns. I knew I had to have one for my wedding. I mean, he has dressed celebrities and first ladies.
I wore this gown for the ceremony and reception. It is modern, yet classic at the same time. It moves so well when dancing and photographs so well.
I would keep this gown for memories but I would hate for such a beautiful gown to sit in a box for the rest of it’s life. I would love to share it with someone!
- Alterations: I am 5'3" and wore 2 inch heels for the wedding. The hem was brought up 1.5 inches in the front. No alterations to the rest of the dress.
- Preservation Method: This gown (and separate tulle skirt for underneath) have both been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vienna, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.