This dress is from the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 Wedding collection. “Gown features a silk faille draped sweetheart bodice with ruffle train and peek-a-boo silk organza underlay”.
I absolutely loved wearing this dress- it is actually hard for me to even sell it! It is a very light and comfortable gown- I wore it at an outdoor destination wedding and danced in it for many hours!
It is an elegant, modern dress with simple lines, overlapping raw silk edging detailed bodice and flared ruffle skirt. It is a perfect combination of classic elegance and feminine, playful detailing.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The dress was purchased and altered at Mark Ingram in New York. It was altered to a "street size 0" and bustled asymmetrically with the lines of the dress (french bustled with ties as you see in the photos).
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned at J.Scheer & Co. here in New York.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.