This gorgeous Lazaro gown retails at $4,890 and was worn for six hours at my wedding. Received lots of compliments for this one-of-a kind dress that makes you look like a princess with eight layers of skirt floating across the ground and a long, cathedral length train. The dress has not been cleaned yet, so there are light grass stains in the last layer of the skirt that is hidden under all the layers of the dress. Note in the picture that there is a small rip on the first layer of tulle, again not noticeable because of the many layers of tulle, and a couple of beads missing if you look very hard at the bodice, also noted in the picture.
Description from JLM coutoure: Champagne sparkle bridal tulle ball gown, sweetheart neckline with beaded shoulder straps, sheer jewel encrusted bodice, natural waist, circular tulle skirt and chapel train.
- Alterations: Back zipper was replaced and the strap was shortened (alteration can be reversed to original length of straps, however, since it was just folded over and kept in place with thread).
- Preservation Method: No cleaning has been done since my May 25, 2014 wedding, but kept in a garment bag. Dress was only worn for six hours.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.