WOW WOW WOW –This was my dream dress!! It has a beautiful lace bodice and a romantic soft organza layered train. Even though this dress is full of volume, it is not heavy! It has the option to be bustled, very easy to do with ties underneath, and can be accessorized in many different ways. I paired mine with a jeweled Marchesa ribbon belt. The dress was purchased at L’Elite Bridal in Boston, MA. It is in great condition, has been professionally dry cleaned, and only worn once. It is a truly fabulous dress for any bride wanting to have an amazing jaw dropping gown for her big day!
- Alterations: The dress was professionally altered at the bust and taken in about an inch at the waist. It has a built in lace corset that was added during alterations. The corset has three different settings in the back, so it is flexible for comfort/size. There are no damages to the dress and it has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned at a location here in Charleston and they did a great job. The wedding was December 13, 2014 and it was kept in two contained garment bags until it was dry cleaned and promptly placed back into plastic zipped garment bags after cleaning. Another great thing about this dress is that the material does not wrinkle! If any bride is worried about the shipment, storage, or quality it truly is one of the best out there.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.