I purchased this dress in 2014 for what I thought was going to be a urban loft wedding. Unfortunately, my vision for the wedding changed and as much as I love this gorgeous gown, it no longer fits the outdoor garden wedding theme we’re planning to have. I purchased a new dress but hope this one can still be a part of someone’s special day.
Antique ivory silk satin trumpet-styled bridal gown. Delicate lace on the sweetheart neckline and sheer Alencon lace bodice, opal and Swarovski crystal jeweled platinum silk ribbon belt at natural waist. Trumpet skirt, chapel train.
Color: IVORY (some of the photos in the listing are from Lazaro website where it’s pictured in antique/gold)
Belt color: platinum
The dress is brand new, unaltered, all tags attached. I can provide a receipt if needed.
To see it in my color on a real bride (not me, but it’s the same dress in the same color), please see this feature on Style Me Pretty: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2013/06/28/seattle-wedding-from-benj-haisch/
Official lazaro website: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Lazaro/Bridal/Additional/Style-3207
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: This dress is brand new and unaltered, all tags attached
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in its original garment bag. The sash still has plastic covering on it to protect the beading.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.