Beautiful fit-to-flare lace and organza dress. You will look and feel like a million bucks in this dress. The dress is in excellent condition considering that I wore it for nearly 13 hours straight during our October 2013 wedding. Small tear at the bottom and where the inside lining meets the bottom of the dress — both can easily be fixed by a good seamstress. Message me for pictures!
- Alterations: I'm a street size 0/2 (Lazaro runs very small) but because my hips are wider than my other measurements, I had to order an 8. As a result, the entire bodice of the dress was taken in to fit me properly. Cups were sewn into the bust to fill it out (so it was not taken in to fit my true measurements). The hem was taken up 1 inch and a bustle was added. Note that I asked to have the belt that comes with the dress in ivory, not grey as shown in most pictures.
- Preservation Method: Dress will be dry cleaned but not preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.