This is a gorgeous ivory Lazaro gown with a strapless sweetheart neckline, sheer corseted swarvoski encrusted bodice, floral organza A-line skirt with crystal accents and a chapel train. In addition to the dress, I attached a beautiful swarvoski platinum sash that originally costs $800. This sash can be removed and also purchased separately from the dress for $650. I married in August and recieved an overwhelming amount of comments on this dress. I hope the next owner will enjoy it as much as I did! The dress has been dry cleaned and is in perfect condition.
- Alterations: There are built in cups. Additionally the dress has a ballgown bustle (21 bustle points). They are labeled and are easy to tie.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: CAMBRIDGE, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.