I bought this amazing Lazaro dress for my August 2012 wedding. It was love at first sight with my dress! I now hope that someone else can feel like a princess wearing it on their wedding day.
Style # 3159
Fabric: Silf Faced Satin
I will be more than happy to share pictures from my actual wedding with serious buyers.
- Alterations: I had the bust and waist taken in by a professional seamstress.
- Preservation Method: I had my beautiful wedding dress cleaned in the weeks following my wedding at Royal Nettoyeur Ecologique in Montreal. Here is the description of their process from their website. (http://www.montrealweddingdresscleaning.com/en/) My dress has been in its preservation chest in a dark cool place since then! It is in pristine condition THE CLEANING PROCESS Your distinct wedding gown is first inspected for stains, loose beads and open seams. All repairs are tended to before the cleaning process. Your delicate gown is then pre-treated for stain removal and is professionally cleaned by our skilled garment care specialists using the finest and most gentle products available on the market today. Unlike traditional dry cleaning methods which require a temperature of 170 F to remove the Perc from the garment, our especially designed Miele program for wedding dresses will ensure that all delicate beading will not get damaged during the cleaning process. This technology also applies to evening gowns which contain delicate beading. THE HAND FINISHING PROCESS & INSPECTION Your wedding gown is then hand finished by a skilled hand-presser who delicately presses every part of your wedding gown as though it was to be worn that day. Our in house seamstress who has an extensive background in Bridal attire will inspect the dress for any tears or minor rips at which time we will repair them at no extra charge. THE PRESERVATION PROCESS Your precious wedding gown is then precisely placed in an acid-free, lignin-free preservation chest which allows the fabric to breathe while protecting against the damages of light, dust and mildew. Acid-free tissue paper is used to cushion each fold of your wedding gown to maintain the designer's delicate line and drape. The preservation chest with a gown viewing window is then sealed. An outer protection box is then placed over the acid-free chest to further protect against dust and light.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Montreal, QC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.