I bought this dress at Bridal Galleria in San Francisco. The minute I put it on, I knew it was the one. It’s an amazing ivory ball gown, and the beading is so intricate and beautiful and carries down into the train in the back. My whole family was wow-ed when I tried it on and everyone at the wedding thought I looked like a princess. I did wear the dress for the outdoor wedding and indoor reception in Virginia, as well as an additional reception in California. I got to wear this dress twice (at both receptions I transitioned into a shorter dress, so it was not worn the whole time). I hope someone else can wear it and feel just as beautiful as I did!
- Alterations: I did have slight alterations made. The body is still true to size - size 10. The length was taken up - I am about 5'4" with the heels I wore at the wedding. I also had some of the layers taken out of the bottom of the dress (but it is still plenty poofy for a ball gown!). Cups were sewn into the dress so you don't need a bustier. Running stitch in the top of the dress, but that can easily be removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned or preserved so that it could be worn again. The inside of train has a little dirt on it, which no one else would ever see.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Emeryville, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.