The dress was originally purchased at The Collection in Winter Park by another bride who did not have any alterations made to the gown. I purchased the gown from her and had the waist taken in but did not alter the length. The amount of detail is unlike any other gown I tried on and makes you look like an absolute princess. I purchased the gown from another bride because it can take 6-8 months when ordering from a boutique and there wasn’t enough time before my wedding.
- Alterations: I took the gown to Solutions Bridal in Orlando, FL where they added a B cup corset, took the waist in to a size 2 and added a bustle. The length has not been altered. My wedding took place outside so the skirt under the tulle is a bit dirty but can't be seen while wearing or in pictures.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding the dress was stored in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: oviedo, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.