Ivory silk faced satin ball bridal gown, ruched bodice with sweetheart neckline, jewel encrusted band at natural waist, full gathered ball gown skirt, chapel train. Worn once and only for a couple hours and then changed into second dress.
- Alterations: Changed rubber banding on corset to a elastic belt with hook closure. - Rubber banding was uncomfortable and the elastic belt fixed the issue. Inserted a/b gel cups. Hemmed - I am 5'4" and wore 4 inch heels. Bustle - 9pt French
- Preservation Method: Has not yet been dry cleaned. Stored inside a clothing bag in a smoke free and pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ludlow near Cincinnati, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.