Ivory silk faced satin ball bridal gown, ruched bodice with sweetheart neckline, jewel encrusted band at natural waist, full gathered ball gown skirt, chapel train. Also has the added bonus of pockets! I added a hoop crinoline to give it some extra volume, so it’s won’t be as poofy as the dress is in the pictures. Although it had lots of layers, it was surprisingly easy to walk around in and maneuver. It’s a beautifully made dress! Crinoline and veil also for sale. Please email me for more pictures! Price is also negotiable!
- Alterations: Taken in very slightly at the bust, and the neckline was fixed to be more even. Was not hemmed at all, I am 5"2 and wore 5 inch heels.
- Preservation Method: Has not been dry cleaned/preserved. Please let me know if you would like me to do this beforehand.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.