This was the first dress I tried on and the one I came back to after trying several others. I was looking for something unique, beautiful, and playful for our outdoor Santa Barbara wedding, and this dress fit the bill perfectly! Looking to pass on this gorgeous dress that was worn with love on such a special day to another bride who can feel just as spectacular as I did in it!
I’m also selling the Lazaro sash (made in to a belt) for $450 (originally $600). Dress will also be sold with its original belt.
Here is a more in depth description of the dress…
Ivory pleated silk organza bridal trumpet gown, alencon lace bodice, sweetheart neckline with lace and petal accent at one shoulder, bias band at natural waist with petals at back, sheer net trumpet skirt with lace appliqué and pleated organza tiers, chapel train.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36.5
- Waist: 27.5
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Bra cups added, sides taken in, and the skirt was raised in the front and back from the waist. French bustle was added, but a few were broken due to lots of dancing on the dance floor! Very easily repaired, and doesn't affect the outward appearance of the dress
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Immediately dry cleaned and sealed in plastic on cardboard form. I also have the original garment bag from store at which the dress was purchased. There are very small, light stains on the inside of the train, that are completely unseen on the outside of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Santa Monica,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.